Thursday 7 June 2012

Cosmo, My Cat, Trying To Fight With A Fox...Again!

Honestly, I think my cat is a bit crazy, don't get me wrong, the fox does look a bit worse for wear anyway, it has a limp and looks thin, but it's still waaay bigger than my crazy cat Cosmo!
Across the road from my house there used to be houses but they were knocked down about 8 years ago so now it's just a big lot of grass, it's great for taking the dog a walk. Last night I took Fred out for his last pee before going to bed and when we were coming back into the house I heard a cat making "fighting" noises. I was sure it was Cosmo, so I out Fred in the house and ran down into the grass to find Cosmo hissing at a fox!
I clapped my hands and fox backed up. I started to walk back to the house and Cosmo came with me but the fox followed closely behind.
We got into the house safe and sound. I really wish I had a camera phone that worked properly, been having problems with phone battery not charging but hopefully get this sorted soon so I can take pics and videos. I see this fox almost on a nightly basis so I am sure to capture him/her soon.

Don't mess with Mr.Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment